Long runs the fox

More reflections of a 23 thinger:

I think the programme was really good both personally and professionally (ahem). There were some really good ideas for what we could use in the library to improve/ add value to services like subject blogs, lecturer interviews etc... I also learned about how I learn - I like a structured step programme but don't like reading instructions. I also feel more confident about recommending or helping others with some of the tools.

If I had to, the only thing I'd do differently would be to have a scheduled lab during each week where you could just drop in to do your hour and ask others (if they were there). I don't think it needs to be compulsory, just an optional drop-in lab if you wanted to get away from the desk and concentrate.

I didn't like some of the 23 things but I really liked 23 things.

Comments

Popular Posts