If I wasn't fishing I was mending me nets

Reflections of a 23 thinger:

I really enjoyed doing the 23 things. It really demystified a lot of the web 2.0 tools. Way back at the beginning I was a bit scared about starting a blog and trying to figure it out but it was really easy to use and abuse (see all the little bits hanging off the side). I enjoyed LibraryThing, even though I'm not organised enough to keep up to date, it appeals to the (small) tidy-up part of my brain. I really liked the e-audio/ visual week - that was probably my favourite. Love the potential for exploiting different media to do traditional jobs. And, unlike the rest of the 23thingers, I loved the tagging, purely because you get an insight into the minds of the general public - who are all as crazy as each other.

Least favourite thing - don't judge me too harshly, I watch E!, I care about the ups and downs of celebrity life but DON'T MAKE ME USE TWITTER.

Comments

Popular Posts