You remind me of a man

It took me a while (I hit the wall a couple of weeks ago) but I'm back. I had used Google docs before in work for sharing collaborative documents and found them very useful at the time. Very handy if you want to work on something away from your work PC.

The Zoho writer was new to me. I liked it, in the way you like something/ someone who tries to make your life easier, even if it doesn't really work. I wrote a simple document (see disclaimer below) and published it on the blog, then made it public and linked to the document. That was grand.

BUT, when I tried to complicate it up by creating, or importing a presentation it became much less "easy". It's not as fast as using the office applications on the pc so it can get a bit frustrating waiting for things to happen. And, when you import something (although this usually happens moving between applications), you spend a lot of time fixing layout, font, etc. Ah well, you can't have everything.

Comments

Popular Posts