The porridge is lovely Ma

This could be my favourite week. I liked Thing 16 too. I had been involved in making a podcast and as such had done a bit of "research". Basically that involved listening to all sorts and finding out what works and what doesn't - some are very dry. The content is not the problem, it's the delivery and not being blessed with a lilting Munster accent, I'm envious of the whole provinces' podcasting potential. I enjoy listening so this medium is very enjoyable to me whether it's listening to the chat on the radio before I go to bed or downloading Russell Brand's Radio show (prior to Manuel-gate of course) to listen to in the car.

[I also listened to *most* of the Lisbon Treaty podcast before voting. It cleared everything right up!]

I should say I used the open source Audacity when recording the podcast. I know somebody else who is using it for an oral history project.

Comments

Popular Posts