Everything is in order, the po is on the dresser

I set up my Flickr account and uploaded a few pictures. I actually did it to share a picture with loads of people (just post a link instead of a file) so that was handy. I also tried to "give something back" by mapping a picture I took while on my hols in Killarney (will somebody PLEASE tell me how to spell that place name as it seems to vary). It was a picture, very aptly, of Library Point. So all ended well but I have to say at 5 things in, I'm finding the separate log ins and especially remembering all my usernames, very difficult. The passwords are ok but you don't always get to pick your username. Roll on the social semantic web.

Comments

  1. Hi Foggy, I tried to use the same user name and login for most of the applications, there are still lots more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For spelling try:
    http://www.logainm.ie/?text=Killarney
    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts